If you have sore feet after a whole day working, then you should buy a pair of comfortable house slippers for men for your tormented feet.
Our house slippers for men feature soft suede uppers with a woolen collar that is easy to maintain and can offer the utmost in comfort. Our sheepskin lining can keep your feet warm, and foot bed, which is also made by sheepskin, can provide additional softness and reduce foot fatigue. With our house slippers for men, your feet can no longer feel pain.
Buy a pair of our house slippers for men for your sore feet!
Best House Slippers for Men in the World
• Slip on superior warmth and comfort with this shearling-lined slipper • Suede leather upper • Twin elastic side gores for a foot-hugging fit • Genuine shearling fleece lining delivers unbeatable war
- “Very good quality made slipper.” – DebF
- “They are very durable, soft, warm and so…. comfortable.” – Henderson986
- “I bought these slippers as a Christmas gift for my husband and HE LOVES THEM.” – G. M.
• Easy-to-slip-on twin-gore slipper is constructed of lightweight Eurelle® fabric, which has many of the properties of wool including softness, durability and breathability • Lightweight Eurelle® uppe
- “The slippers are very, very comfortable.” – John W. Komdat
- “I am very happy, they seem to be well made and look very warm.” – P. Harrington
- “I have bought these slippers for both for my father and husband who love them.” – Suzanne
The ultimate in cozy comfort for wearing around the house or for traveling in luxury. Uppers are suede or leather and fully lined with sheepskin. Insole: Genuine sheepskin sockliner that naturally wicks moisture away and helps keep your feet dry.
- “The slippers are warm, comfortable and very well made.” – Elizabeth I. Brown
- “I bought these slippers as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves them!” – Ann
- “The best slipper I have ever had.” – Bob Chanda
Plaid knit uppers
- “I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a quality slipper.” – Jason Ruppert
- “Fit well and they are very soft and comfortable.” – Gail Greenway
- “They were too tight across the top of the foot for my father to be able to slip into the right one while wearing socks.” – Reser
Stay comfy out there in this handsome slipper from Dearfoams. Memory foam lends a soft step while the toasty fleece cuts through the chill. An outdoor sole lets you fetch the paper without leaving your comfort zone.
- “Great pricing for the quality.” – Tammy Rye
- “They fit perfectly and are very comfortable.” – Sharon Jacobs
- “‘Memory Foam’ (isn’t that a patented term?)” – Occam’s Razor
You’ll want to start and end every day in this slipper’s soothing comfortHandsewn suede leather upperShearling fleece and wool lining for warmthThickly padded footbed includes a layer of Memory FoamIn
- “They are comfortable, warm and very cozy!” – QuickTattletails
- “I bought these for my husband for Christmas and he loves them.” – Catherine Czarnecki
- “The keep his feet nice an warm.” – Shelly
Classic outsole with lightweight EVA that is flexible and has solid traction. A slipper that can be worn indoors and outdoors. Even run to the store without looking like you are in slippers.
- “Love them, I have 3 pairs of them and bought them as gifts.” – Amanda Collins
- “I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a hard wearing, comfortable and stylish slippers.” – Neil
- “He says they are warm and comfortable.” – Tiffanie Jones-johnson
Mine for a great casual look with the L.B. Evans Atlin moccasin.
- “These slippers seem to be well made and of good workmanship and really comfortable.” – mike
- “Good choice…they fit perfect, they look great, they are comfortable and very well made.” – Mark T. Kenyon
- “These are the best slippers I have ever owned.” – A. D’Ambrosio
The unisex Cush slip-on shoes from Baffin feature a nylon upper for a great look. The key features are: Combine the warmth and comfort of a sleeping bag into a Cush’ slipper for your feet that is …
- “Keep your feet warm.” – L. Walker
- “They are very very warm and very comfortable slippers.” – W. Reven
- “After about 2 weeks however, the grip began to wear off, and now about a month after buying them, the grip has completely worn off.” – Daniel
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Thanks so much!